Parts Warranty on All New Snack and Soda Combo Vending Machine
New eVending snack and soda combo vending machines are warranted for up to 60 months from the date of purchase for manufacturing defects under normal use under eVending’s Parts Warranty. eVending’s obligation is limited to replacing or repairing such vending machine parts at the sole discretion of eVending provided the vending machine part is demonstrated to be defective.
eVending’s obligation, in the first year, is limited to replacing or repairing such vending machine parts at the sole discretion of eVending.com provided the product is demonstrated to be defective and returned to eVending. In years two (2) through five (5) under the Parts Warranty, eVending’s obligation is to offer replacement parts with a 50% deductible for each part, returned to eVending, paid by the customer prior to replacement.
- The Parts Warranty is limited to replacing or repairing the parts only and does not cover labor costs or any shipping expenses. This warranty does not cover:
- Vending machine removal or installation expenses
- Loss of vending products used
- Income lost due to machine downtime
- Normal wear of vending machine parts
- Damage resulting from the following:
• Negligent use / vandalism
• Dropping the vending machine resulting in damage
• Damage in shipping if not noted at the delivery, on the delivery bill of lading
• Disassembly, repair or alteration of the vending machine by any person other than an eVending or VendNet authorized representative.
- Optional credit card reader and associated components
• Optional credit card reader and associated components will be warranted by eVending.com for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase
• Warranted for manufacturing defects under normal use
• Customer responsible for all shipping expenses
VendNet USA, eVending’s parts and service division, will be the singular point of contact for all in-warranty and out of warranty service and maintenance requests. On-site vending machine maintenance and service support is provided on as requested basis by the customer. In addition to on-site vending machine support, VendNet USA provides all eVending customers with complimentary lifetime phone technical support as well as complimentary remote repair support services.
The Parts Warranty is not transferable and the snack and soda combo vending machines are warranted for indoor use only. This Parts Warranty is applicable to domestic customers only. eVending and/or its agents are not liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind whatsoever, directly or indirectly, arising from the use of the snack and soda combo vending machines whether based upon theories of contract, negligence or tort. By purchasing a snack and soda combo vending machine from eVending, the purchaser agrees to the terms and conditions above. Please inquire with an eVending team member to determine the vending machine parts warranty coverage for specific snack and soda combo vending machine models.