Product guide highlighting our available vending machine types
eVending – Providing Quality Vending Solutions Since 1931.
eVending is your resource for all your vending needs. You’re safe in knowing we’re the manufacturer and that we stand behind each of our products with industry leading warranties and a support network second to none.
eVending’s product guide highlights the fact that our vending machines are able to accept all payment options including paying with a debit or credit card, as well as cash.
Never miss a sale because your vending machine didn’t accept what your customer had in their pocket. eVending’s vending equipment comes standard with premium electronic dollar bill and coin acceptors and can be equipped with credit and debit card readers.
All of our vending machines are manufactured in the USA and Built to Last. We stand behind our machines with our over 80 years of experince in the vending business.
Parts are formed, stamped, refined, and assembled using the latest technology and highest construction standards. Rugged construction includes a protective powder coat paint applied on site in the Midwest’s largest electrostatic paint facility located in Des Moines, Iowa and continues until the last bolt is in place. Buy with confidence knowing you are buying from the experts in vending.
- Highly experienced management, engineering and production groups
- Modern manufacturing facilities and processes
- Leading edge technology including robotic welding, laser cutting and powder coat paint systems
- Extensive quality control systems
- 200+ facility staff complementing assembly and fabrication shifts
- 350,000 sq. ft. design, fabrication and assembly, sales, financing and service entities
- 74,000 sq. ft. parts and remanufacturing facility located in Waukee, Iowa
- Seven production lines produce a full range of vending equipment including can/bottle, cold, snack, coffee, cold/frozen foods, combo, satellite and satellite controllers.