5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
New eVending.com Futura snack & drink combo vending machines are warranted, as outlined below,
for 5 YEARS from the date of purchase for manufacturing defects under normal use. eVending.com's obligation, in the first year, is limited
to replacing or repairing such products at the sole discretion of eVending.com provided the product is demonstrated to be defective and returned to eVending.com. In years
2 through 5, eVending.com's obligation is to offer replacement parts with a 50% deductible for each part, returned to eVending.com, paid by the customer
prior to replacement.
The 5 year limited warranty is limited to replacing, repairing, or reselling the parts only and does not cover the labor cost or any shipping expenses.
This warranty does not cover
Warranty is not transferable. Warranted for indoor use only.
- Removal or installation expenses
- Loss of vending products used and/or income lost
- Normal wear of parts
- Damage resulting from the following:
- 4.1. Negligent use / vandalism
- 4.2. Dropping resulting in damage
- 4.3. Damage in shipping if not noted at the delivery, on the delivery bill of lading
- 4.4. Disassembly, repair or alteration by any person other than an eVending.com authorized manufacturer's representative.
- Optional credit card reader and associated components
- 5.1. Optional credit card reader and associated components will be warranted by eVending.com for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase
- 5.2. Warranted for manufacturing defects under normal use
- 5.3. Customer responsible for all shipping expenses
eVending.com and/or its agents are not liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind whatsoever,
directly or indirectly, arising from the use of the equipment whether based upon theories of contract, negligence or tort.
By purchasing an eVending.com vending machine, the purchaser agrees to the terms and conditions above.